:: [unSYSTEM] Any programmers with som…
Author: Robert Jakob
To: unsystem
Subject: [unSYSTEM] Any programmers with some free-time?
I have a few ideas I would like to bounce around and see if anyone is able
and willing to help program. I think they're right along the same values
trying help stabilize the destructive nature of big government and big
business.

Anyway, if anyone knows where I can find some talented coders please let me
know or pass along my name and email. I don't have any money, but I have
ideas of how to monetize the sites and possibly run a kick-starter/indie
go-go campaign. I live in San Antonio, TX. I would be willing to drive
anywhere within Texas to meet anyone serious about a collaboration.

Thanks,
Robert Jakob
rsjakob@???