:: Re: [unSYSTEM] GPL vs. libre softwa…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Odinn Cyberguerrilla
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: unsystem
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] GPL vs. libre software

Adam when you say "ignore it and do something else," what do you suggest?

I am not saying there is not an alternative, I am asking for alternatives.

Do you suggest, for example, some sort of copyleft-ish proposal that would
protect only sections of proposed ideas on github, rather than a whole
repo?

Should the crypto anarchist manifesto be used in place of license text(s)?

Should there be no license text?

Do you think GPL would be ok if it were changed in a certain way?

What do you suggest? I am certainly curious.