:: Re: [unSYSTEM] GPL vs. libre softwa…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Adam Gibson
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: System undo crew
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] GPL vs. libre software
On 12/17/2013 10:22 PM, Aimee Maree wrote:
> Actually there is a course of action you can take I will state something here
>
> Linux the most successfully open source project in the world is GPL for a reason
>
> Sent from somewhere...

I'm not sure that success represents an argument. Goldman Sachs is
highly successful.

If you don't believe that the current legal system around intellectual
property is moral (I don't) then the best solution is not to hack the
system. The best solution is to ignore it and do something else. If on
the other hand you do not see a practical way of ignoring an immoral
system and feel the need to take part, then hack away - just don't kid
yourself.