:: Re: [unSYSTEM] libwallet: code fork…
Author: Wladimir
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] libwallet: code forked from libbitcoin
On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Aimee Maree <aimee@???> wrote:

> Yeah ummm the code that Bank of America use must REMAIN GPL please point
> out a permissive license that allows that to occur? Don't you remember what
> your parents said about permissive behaviour ;) seriously though if you
> like when I arrive back from a long haul flight I will take the time to
> explain in detail. Until then please point out a license for me cheers

You're both arguing different points.

Right, they're not allowed to change the license to anything not compatible
with GPL, such as a proprietary closed source license.

But still, they're allowed to profit from it, and use it to make profit.
Everyone is as there is nothing in the GPL license that forbids selling the
software (or services using it) for money.

Wladimir