:: Re: [unSYSTEM] libwallet: code fork…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: unsystem
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] libwallet: code forked from libbitcoin
Practical example:

http://cooperativa.cat/en/4390-2/

The CIC is a project of around 7000 people using the legal structure of
a cooperative in Catalonia, to create their own internal economy. The
CIC is responsible for a number of places including Calafou, has its own
food network and has initiatives providing education and healthcare.

Copyright creates an artificial scarcity by granting ownership of
information. Copyleft is a hack which inverts this to force all
derivations of the work to be public and owned by everyone.

We are attacked everyday, and the law is used to legitimise or lend
legitimacy to these attacks.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/11/french-officials-internet-users-real-time-law
Don't reject whatever little concessions we have. They should be
exploited to the fullest. Those who want to drown freedom would sooner
not have to waste their time on these nuisances holding them to account.
Remember that the farce of the corrupted legal system needs to be
maintained because it is key to maintaining compliance from people if
they feel they have a justice system and political process that empowers
them.

I have no interest in people creating proprietary technology. It doesn't
benefit me or my goals.