:: Re: [unSYSTEM] libwallet: code fork…
Author: jindq1
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] libwallet: code forked from libbitcoin
It's not using it "against itself", it's supporting the very tenants that
brought it about in the first place and thus securing it's existence. The
only way copyright monopolies will stop is when people are no longer
selfish with what they make. I would have thought people in this group,
being pro-world-change, would be selfless.