:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Obelisk changes: m…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: libbitcoin
Sujet: Re: [Libbitcoin] Obelisk changes: manually add outgoing nodes (grazcoin request)
Yep, we see that it's preaching to the choir even :) These issues aren't
discussed widely. The wider community is still catching up to new things
from >1-2 years ago.

It's nice though. People want bitcoind for its correctness together with
Obelisk for its features. Correctness will improve over time as Bitcoin
grows.

https://wiki.unsystem.net/index.php/Obelisk

https://wiki.unsystem.net/index.php/Libbitcoin

https://wiki.unsystem.net/index.php/DarkWallet/Intro

If anyone wants to participate or add to the Wiki then do jump in and
start organising / making pages.

I didn't participate in that Reddit btw, it was our designer.