:: Re: [unSYSTEM] libwallet: code fork…
Author: Caleb James DeLisle
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] libwallet: code forked from libbitcoin

On 12/12/2013 05:42 PM, Mike Gogulski wrote:
> More GPL crap, Amir? C'mon. One of these days you've got to realize that threatening to sic the police on people with bogus, unsupportable IP law

You need not threaten anyone with anything, if one business wants to use
the project then you should be as helpful as you can, if two businesses
want to use it, GPL creates the boundaries which they must play by and
they will keep each other honest. If you don't have rules, one business
will dominate over it, just like a dictator in a world without law.

http://cjd.hypebox.net/?p=1

Thanks,
Caleb

PS: Mike, did you get my email with Hyperboria connection? The other
guy had some mail issues at the time and I wanted to make sure you were
all set.