:: Re: [unSYSTEM] KryptoKit
Pàgina inicial
Autor: caedes
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] KryptoKit
On 11/12/13 21:44, Wendell wrote:
> Check out www.sparecoins.io as well -- this one I like a lot. Dead-simple user experience from install to receiving the first coin.
>
> This space is obviously gonna heat up fast. Better move!

Very nice :-). We also like some of its features, just like kryptokit.

This means a richer ecosystem for darkwallet, and so far we're still
differenciated yet we can converge. Suddently using a web wallet doesn't
sound so strange any more.. XD.

Having other wallets with similar goals will also help in stablishing
standards, since we will always need 2 or 3 wallets to implement a given
proposal, otherwise features like encrypted messaging or mixing can't
make the leap.

Nice touch here is sparecoins also aim for supporting multisig and
anyonecanpay, just like us and so far I don't think anyone else
explicitly expressed such interest. This means we can work together on
how to communicate wallets in order to make p2p transaction building a
reality (which is also a requirement for coinjoin in the end).

cheers!