:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Service stops
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: libbitcoin
Sujet: Re: [Libbitcoin] Service stops
This does seem to be a problem. Sometimes the 'protocol' service loses
all connections and stops connecting, and/or does a bad job at
maintaining connections.

I want to rewrite this libbitcoin service since I think it's poorly
implemented, and also with more options to specify specific connections
and connection policy (accept/disable incoming connections,
enable/disable outgoing connections).