:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Service stops
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Glenn Tarbox, PhD
À: Amir Taaki
CC: libbitcoin
Sujet: Re: [Libbitcoin] Service stops
On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 2:26 PM, Amir Taaki <genjix@???> wrote:

> type 'stop' and press enter to stop the worker. you can stop the
> balancer with ctrl-c although that shouldn't be needed. are you behind a
> NAT? I recommend setting an IP for your box so you can accept connections.

That's typically what I do. Today that wasn't an option although ctrl-c
didn't cause any problem and relaunching did fine.

IMHO some method of throwing away whatever was corrupt and re-initiating
comms is needed. For now, automatically exiting the process and restarting
might be best. I'll take a look.

The cause could be the occasional network glitch or node passing invalid
data. Its happened enough that I think its a general problem which could
benefit from some automated recovery solution.

-glenn

--
Glenn H. Tarbox, PhD