:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Rhombus-Tech 1st Com…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Alexander .S.T. Ross
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Rhombus-Tech 1st Computer Card + Dev Board Available
This first one is the AllWinner A20 and is avliable for order, shippin
in jan. http://www.makeplaylive.com

The legal structure of the rhombus-tech company is one where all profits
are reinvested into making new products. So by buying the first one you
help them to advance.

On 05/12/13 19:11, luke.leighton wrote:
>the design has been available, waiting for someone to contact me and
>provide the cash with order that will help to complete the design and
>get them the product, for over six months now. i have yet to be
>approached by anyone.
>
> personally i will not be recommending the iMX6 CPU Card for
>mass-volume purposes to our PRC clients because the pricing on the
>iMX6 is just way too high.
>
> so, basically, if anyone is reading this (now or in the future), i
>have the design pretty much ready to go: i am happy to provide quotes,
>any quantity, as long as you're happy to pay cash with order.

Show your support/that you really want one:
http://rhombus-tech.net/freescale/iMX6/orders/
http://rhombus-tech.net/freescale/iMX6/