:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Rhombus-Tech 1st Com…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Wladimir
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Rhombus-Tech 1st Computer Card + Dev Board Available
On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 1:08 AM, Alexander .S.T. Ross <
maillist_unsystem@???> wrote:

> Sorry that my prev post sounded sale pitchly (yuck). I was lazy and
> recycled a prev email. You'll find answers to your questions on both
> websites. If not ask away or try the RT mailing list. I think the people
> on this list will find out/read for them selves whats good about this
> project/product(s). Hence I didn't bother explaining :). My only link is
> I like the project. I don't make any money from it. I just want to
> promote it. Much better why's behind it than Rpi :P. In my opinion :).

Their device is Freescale iMX.6 based isn't it?

Pretty promising architecture in my experience, up to four core ARM, fast
I/O, public documentation available without NDA, and all Linux drivers open
source except for the Vivante GPU, but that has been reverse engineered and
we're working on FOSS drivers.

Wladimir