:: Re: [Libbitcoin] obelisk using a s…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Grazcoin
À: libbitcoin
Anciens-sujets: Re: [Libbitcoin] obelisk using a specific bitcoin node
Sujet: Re: [Libbitcoin] obelisk using a specific bitcoin node

Are there any new plans towards the special network setup option?
Is there some hidden technical issue?
As a first stage, I would like to tell the obelisk not to connect to the
bitcoin network at all, and just answer sx requests using it's own database.
Is there a way to do it already?