:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Decentralized securi…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Ruben Brito
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Decentralized securities exchanges
I know mastercoin has a distributed exchange built in. See
http://mastercoin-explorer.com/order_books.

I'm not sure about securities though. That seems to be a bit more
complicated. It would definitely benefit Bitcoin miner operators who want
to get the latest hardware and want to pool resources from others who
couldn't afford a miner on their own.

Ruben

Freelance Writer for Bitcoin Magazine<http://bitcoinmagazine.com/author/ruben/>
Portfolio <http://www.behance.net/urbenz>