:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Decentralized securi…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jorge Timón
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Decentralized securities exchanges
Order-based colored coins can offer bonds, shares and other basic securities.
The biggest problem is that all the parties in a trade must be online
at the same time to sign the trade.

Freimarkets is a tag-based colored coins proposal that requires some
hard-fork changes like new fields.
With freimarkets you can sign and broadcast an order that stays opened
in the network but not on the chain. You can then go off-line and the
other party can complete the trade without you being online to sign.
It also supports more complex securities like options, issuance of
unique tokens for efficient smart property and off-chain assets and
transactions for better scalability.
It also improves divisibility while still using 64 bits for values.
Assuming we have a committed UTXO (a soft-fork we expect to have both
in bitcoin and freicoin), freimarkets it's more scalable too and ideal
for SPV clients.

We intend to deploy freimarkets in freicoin, but it is not
freicoin-specific, it could be perfectly deployed in bitcoin too, or
any other altchain.

You can read more about it here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=280292.0

Feel free to ask questions about it, probable better in the bitcoin
forum so that more people can read the answers.