:: Re: [unSYSTEM] UK Prime Minister Da…
Author: Robert Williamson
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] UK Prime Minister David Cameron Announces That Filters Used to Block Porn Will Also Block Websites Espousing "Extremist" Views in Order "to Keep Our Country Safe"
Hopefully they'll block conservatives.com too, I know some kids who went
there once and they were just never the same.

Jokes aside, this actually looks like a major shift into a police state.

Which might not actually be a bad thing, we've had a constant erosion of
our freedoms, but blocking porn might just push everybody over the edge.