:: Re: [unSYSTEM] UK Prime Minister Da…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Amir Taaki
Dátum:
Címzett: unsystem
Tárgy: Re: [unSYSTEM] UK Prime Minister David Cameron Announces That Filters Used to Block Porn Will Also Block Websites Espousing "Extremist" Views in Order "to Keep Our Country Safe"
I just want to say not to get demoralised by all these sweeping controls
and growing enforcement.

The internet will win.

If they shut down the internet, we will make a new one.

The rise of technology is inevitable. Especially one's with such huge
marketforces and utility like the internet and Bitcoin.