:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Transferring btc-fia…
Góra strony
Autor: Mathias Groennebaek
Dla: System undo crew
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] Transferring btc-fiat using ssl logging and oracles
Your project sounds very promising, exchanges are the achilles heel of
bitcoin, and in many cases the people who are most likely to pursue
regulatory compliance are people who run exchanges.

Localbitcoins is a good project, but it lacks ease of use. Which is key.

Would be interresting to hear more about.