:: [unSYSTEM] Transferring btc-fiat us…
Góra strony
Autor: Adam Gibson
Dla: unsystem
Temat: [unSYSTEM] Transferring btc-fiat using ssl logging and oracles
Myself and dansmith on the BTC talk forum have been developing a system for
allowing people to buy BTC via bank accounts,OK Pay and others without the
need for trusting a third party, by making a verifiable record of the ssl
session, and using 2 of 3 multisig for dispute resolution. The project is
described in brief here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=326233.msg3499434#msg3499434
and we already have "oracle" machines running for testing.

Code is at https://github.com/themighty1/ssllog and other places.

Detailed technical descriptions aren't really set up but you can see the
(completely rambling) development in
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=173220.msg3429555#msg3429555.

Would people be interested in our coming to Milan to discuss it?
I realise (well I think I do) that the meetup/conference is not mostly
about this kind of thing, but I just thought there might be some interest.