:: Re: [Libbitcoin] obelisk chokes on …
Author: Amir Taaki
To: libbitcoin
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] obelisk chokes on block #264000
Hey,

Sorry for the late reply. It's been a busy time. I think your version is
old and needs updating. If you re-run the install-sx.sh script it should
work.

Just re-running install-sx.sh again and it should auto-update without
rebuilding all from scratch.

It works for me, so if you run the above steps and still have the same
problem then I will work to reproduce and fix it.