:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Political Apathy
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: caedes
A: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Political Apathy
About voting...

You vote with your money, forget about the ballots.

When you buy from evil corporations, you're voting for them. How much
are you voting them (top of the pyramid)? and how much are you voting
your friends (bottom of the pyramid)?

And then, come the mathematics of Un-Growth. Less money, less power. Use
the money to build infrastructure so you will need less and less, build
a real economy that provides the basics, health, housing, food. Build a
future you believe in... don't want to extend too much into that right
now, I think Amir already did it.

It's ok to vote and do it if so pleases you, but always remember, real
voting is going on each day when you're paying for stuff. That's
democracy "2.0" and it's been going for a long time.

Now we will build a new system with much better promises than the old
one... talking to most friends who trusted "the system", I don't think
old promises can hold any longer no matter who you vote. Our promises
become fullfilled and grow exponentially at the same time we ungrow
exponentially too. New democracy is being built bottom-up and won't be
about control... will be about conscience.

Just by simple mathematics... I think we can be sure, we will win in the
ballots when the game is already over.

kisses!!!