:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Coin Validation
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Mike Gogulski
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Coin Validation
Aha! So retep == Peter Todd. Nice to make that connection. No real
objections to your objections to my objections, either, which is
unsurprising since you're one of the people I've long marked as an ally,
first on the forum and now more recently on the Foundation forum.