:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Coin Validation
Pàgina inicial
Autor: jamileh s.t.
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Coin Validation
" Humans are by nature inclined toward evil, and historically when
people can get away with things (ie, nobody finds out) there have only been
two things to stop it: either religious morals (ie, "God knows"), or a
police
state." i don't think this is true, do you really feel that way about
yourself for example? we have some relatedness with those closest to us,
and some lesser degree of relatedness with humans as a whole, maybe our
brains have selected for the behaviours to be kind and take care of those
closest to us, and when we perceive random people we are unable to section
off those instincts, or completely distinguish them from a family member.