:: Re: [unSYSTEM] fuck the bitcoin cor…
Author: Benjamin Cordes
To: Luke-Jr
CC: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] fuck the bitcoin core team
In a sense, general public == troll. Which is one problem with democracy.
The eternal Plato suggested a regime of smart people, called the lovers of
wisdom, the philosophers, to rule the world in a selfless and good way.
Karl Popper pointed out, this is the path to dictatorship, and instead said
we should have a open society, where the rulers can always be removed
without a war. Can users of bitcoin replace bitcoin devs with new devs?