:: Re: [unSYSTEM] fuck the bitcoin cor…
Author: Benjamin Cordes
To: Luke-Jr
CC: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] fuck the bitcoin core team
Where it gets complicated - protocols are kind of a meta-code. We can
debate higher properties of aspects of the network, which have nothing to
do with implementation. I could perhaps do some work is on the protocol
level. Whether those designs would be good or bad - I very much doubt that
these will raise much interest in the core developer group. The aspects I'm
most interested they will quite certainly not care about, or think they are
crazy. Even if things are implementable in code, say as an Alt-Coin, people
have to care about the features and use them. Many of the new schemes out
there don't make much sense, which is fine. I think bitcointalk is a
terribly ineffective means of structuring communications and projects.

Think bitcoin is always "neutral"? Think again =>
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=333824.0