:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Coin Validation
Author: Robert Williamson
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Coin Validation

> I have to wonder what it took for Yifu Guo to go from co-founding Avalon
> in an effort to keep Bitcoin decentralized by keeping mining
> decentralized, to actively working to centralize Bitcoin with
> coin-tainting whitelists of "trusted" and "approved" addresses.

Greed, greed and more fucking greed. [1]

“The average user is not sophisticated enough to launder Bitcoin,” says Guo"
This is because the average user doesn't take deposits for asic miners,
then run the systems for themselves for months, creating entirely new coins
while leaving their customers in the dark.

Yifu thinks this will, devalue quite a lot of the BTC in circulation that
has most likely touched addresses that are known to be involved with silk
road, while increasing the value of his freshly minted coins, paid for by
his customers.

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2nA2szz8dY

Thanks
Bob