:: Re: [unSYSTEM] bitcoin project of t…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Robert Williamson
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] bitcoin project of the season voting on btctalk
Amir isn't reading his emails for a couple of weeks, as he's busy working.
I'll gladly help you out at the weekend if you want. Obelisk works, but
it's still pretty early days, so it can be a bit touch and go. I'd
recommend ubuntu 13.04, or debian as that's all what the install-sx.sh will
be able to do the install for you on.

Thanks
Bob