:: Re: [unSYSTEM] DarkWaller vs Coin V…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Robert Williamson
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] DarkWaller vs Coin Validation
Something like this was bound to happen someday, now the FBI likely has
every single transaction ever made on silk road and they or some other
agency are likely building tools to extract probable identities from
addresses.

It seems unfortunate that Yifu wants to do this for them and then sell that
data on, I'm sure he's going to receive a lot more hate now than he already
has.

I'm unsure that it will matter though, we now have quite a lot of concern
about address reuse and privacy-aware people are moving away from it, and a
fuck-ton of blockchain data from new users that's going to add noise to any
data you want to extract.

Besides why does it matter, the EUR/GBP/USD in my wallet has likely been
used in countless times as it is circulated. Just because a bad guy bought
a coffee once and I got his money as change doesn't make me bad. This will
also render quite a lot of the coins currently in existence as bad too, as
there's been two years of people circulating money through black markets
and the like.

Thanks
Bob