:: [unSYSTEM] the foundation
Author: Amir Taaki
To: System undo crew
Subject: [unSYSTEM] the foundation
about burning bridges - I hope the whole corrupt thing burns to the
ground for the good of bitcoin. it was founded on bad principles and
is institutionally compromised. reform will just keep the zombie
living longer by allowing piecemeal adaptation.

I don't trust the buddy buddy gang of business owners and developer
friends to keep their personal politics out of bitcoin.

I first started exploring the alternative path out of necessity to
continue working on bitcoin. I don't fight against not because I could
need something in the future and want to suck up, but simply because
I've stopped caring. We have the power, we don't need them.

if they want to demonstrate their genuineness though, the door is open
if they want to keep office politics out.
cooperation involves acknowledging our role as bitcoin developers and
participating as equals.

trust is the personal belief in correctness of something.
it is the deep conviction of truth and rightness, and cannot be enforced.
if you gain someone's trust, you have established an interpersonal
relationship based on communication, shared values and experiences.

TRUST always depends on mutuality.

- --
Abolish the NSA