:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Call for material!
Author: Tristan Winters
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Call for material!
They are referring to this: http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml

The foundation did not get 9 million dollars.
But as soon as the above company got VC backed, they became a “Gold Member” of the foundation.
And the foundation got a large number of Bitcoins in that way.

Anyway, this has clearly touched a nerve in the community. The crowd-funding 24hr response shows that.