:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The law of the free
Author: Amir Taaki
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] The law of the free
The US wants to effect regime change by making the country so shitty
that people rise up. Unfortunately we're dealing with a murderous
religious government. They are literally crazy, with a death grip on
power spouting prose about being matyrs (see Tehran's red fountain of
blood). The Iran people already hate their government, and their a
massive level of brain drain affecting the country. We don't need to
punish them further. Open up the trade and make their government
irrelevant.

On 29/10/13 21:34, Robert Williamson wrote:
> This is quite relevant to what I'm speaking about. I know of a few
> iranian students who have bank transfers blocked because of these
> sanctions which really have little effect on the Iranian regime,
> but seriously harm it's citizens.

- --
Abolish the NSA