:: Re: [Bricolabs] Open Discussion 'G…
Author: marc garrett
To: brico
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Open Discussion 'Giving What You Don’t Have'
Hi Rob,

My response to Alejo was a 'passive aggressive' retort.

It lacked wit, and it was anger at the way I was being treated.

However, I do appreciate and am very respectful of the context of this
list and its shared values.

So, I will not make the same mistake again in future, and will refrain
from sharing 'any' information linked to peer 2 peer culture, grass root
initiatives, hacktivism, and similar content - even though I might be
very excited and dying to share it with you & others (unfortunately,
this is my networked instinct). It is how Furtherfield and past activist
groups I have been have thrived and survived by connecting beyond static
boxes and institutional blockages etc.

And, yes always keen to have a conversations.

Wishing you well.

marc

> Hi Marc,
> I agree fully with Alejo and don't see what could make you use the word 'snotty' in this context as everyone here knows this is not a post events list, not even 'not normally',
> Cheers, Rob
> ps. trying to be witty is not an attractive character trait and I hope it all works out for you too
>
> On 24 Oct 2013, at 17:29, marc garrett <marc.garrett@???> wrote:
>
>> Hi alejo,
>>
>> All I can say for now is that being snotty is not an attractive character trait, and I hope it all works out for you :-)
>>
>> marc

>>> Please don't make it a new habit, I received your call 2 or 3 times (with
>>> this one), today.
>>>
>>> I'm just talking in representation of no one else than myself.. but like
>>> the lack of annoucenments and calls and self-promotions on the bricolist.
>>>
>>> :)

>> --
>> --->
>>
>> A living - breathing - thriving networked neighbourhood -
>> proud of free culture - claiming it with others ;)
>>
>> Other reviews,articles,interviews
>> http://www.furtherfield.org/reviews.php
>>
>> Furtherfield – online arts community, platforms for creating, viewing,
>> discussing and learning about experimental practices at the
>> intersections of art, technology and social change.
>> http://www.furtherfield.org
>>
>> Furtherfield Gallery – Finsbury Park (London).
>> http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery
>>
>> Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
>> http://www.netbehaviour.org
>>
>> http://identi.ca/furtherfield
>> http://twitter.com/furtherfield

--->