:: Re: [Libbitcoin] obelisk using a s…
Author: Amir Taaki
To: libbitcoin
New-Topics: Re: [Libbitcoin] obelisk using a specific bitcoin node
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] obelisk using a specific bitcoin node
OK, this was asked for before as well. Do you need it soon, or can I
spend some weeks planning it? (and working on other stuff) I can
prioritise it if you're depending on it. BTW I'm hoping after the
campaign to start offering free personal obelisk server setups to
everyone (especially to devs).