:: Re: [unSYSTEM] libbitcoin 1.4 (and …
Author: Tristan Winters
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] libbitcoin 1.4 (and obelisk/sx 0.2)
Pieter,

I am in the very early stages of organising a conference in Australia.
This will be the first of its kind in Australia, by our newly formed Bitcoin Association of Australia.

We are a team of 8 people. So we've got ample human resources.
I'd like to consult you at different stages for your advice, as we proceed, if that's OK. You seem to have ample experience.

Cheers,

TW.