:: Re: [unSYSTEM] libbitcoin 1.4 (and …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Pieter Hintjens
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] libbitcoin 1.4 (and obelisk/sx 0.2)
Hi Tristan,

My advice is to start up front with some smaller events to get the
hang of things. It's easier to organize a tiny, medium, and large
conference than to organize just a large one. The unconf model I
explained can help a lot to keep things fluid and fun.

-Pieter