:: Re: [unSYSTEM] on violence and kill…
Author: Amir Taaki
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] on violence and killing
Now people are going to give their money to violent gangsters who
start fights with randoms in the street, binge on huge lines of
cocaine for months on end all day, wreck destruction on neighbourhoods
with their parasitic lifestyles, build their power and increase their
gang size, manipulate people through the force of force, stab people,
beat with metal bars, break arms and generally do whatever the fuck
selfish stuff they want. That's where street drug money goes. And
don't believe people will ever stop buying drugs.

Primitive tribesmen are junkies. Instead we need to shift away from
promoting harmful drugs and synthetics, and educate people. It's like
the prohibitions against sex or alcohol. In Iran, alcohol is banned
under severe punishment and still you have fatalities from people
drinking white spirit desperate for alcohol.