著者: Ryan Taylor
To: unsystem
新しいトピック: Re: [unSYSTEM] Cooperatives
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] on violence and killing
Does anyone have experience or info on working with a cooperative
model like this? I am currently (very slowly) building a freelance
cooperative and have not had much luck finding reference material.
Information derived from direct experience regarding inner-workings,
management and monetary policy is especially scarce. To incorporate
Bitcoin at the core of such a model would be ideal. Maybe I'm looking
in the wrong place. There's plenty of information on every other way
to "run" a business.

Links or any other input is appreciated :)

- - Ryan Taylor