著者: Amir Taaki
To: System undo crew
新しいトピック: [unSYSTEM] on libertarianism
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] on violence and killing
Before Bitcoin, I didn't know what a libertarian was and thought they
thought something completely different. The lines bleed so much that
the distinction is almost worthless. Probably the best libertarian
business model is the cooperative. Each worker has shares in the
company, and insurance to protect against volatility. The insurance
could be an investment scheme run by the cooperative for its members.
This is like a city muncipality that creates its own bank for the city
which invests in the local community rather than derivatives.

New times ahead :)