:: Re: [unSYSTEM] DPR
Author: Mike Gogulski
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] DPR

"[The Dread Pirate] Roberts
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dread_Pirate_Roberts> had grown so rich,
he wanted to retire. He took me to his cabin and he told me his secret.
'I am not the Dread Pirate Roberts' he said. 'My name is Ryan; I
inherited the ship from the previous Dread Pirate Roberts, just as you
will inherit it from me. The man I inherited it from is not the real
Dread Pirate Roberts either. His name was Cummerbund. The real Roberts
has been retired 15 years and living like a king in Patagonia. Then he
explained the name was the important thing, for inspiring the necessary
fear. You see, no one would surrender to the Dread Pirate Westley."

-- Dread Pirate Roberts IV, The Princess Bride
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Princess_Bride_%28film%29>