:: [unSYSTEM] on violence and killing
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: System undo crew
Sujet: [unSYSTEM] on violence and killing
I'm for cultural diversity, and want to empower freedom of thought.
I'm against forcing anyone to adear to any kind of pinciples. Thought
evolves and culture changes.

However if anyone with power attacks free thought then I'm not against
defending that: "I'll defend your right to disagree with me to the death."

Not every situation is the same, and we can't be dogmatic at how we're
thinking (take in evidence, re-evaluate situations, develop our
emotional understanding), but my principles are currently along this
line. I see lots of people coming along this line simultaneously from
different angles which is really interesting, but the NAP is baloney.

We are making the language and new descriptions of this time. Once we
move on from all these dividing ideologies with little boxes onto
values, and ethics then we can unite and grow as a culture.