:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Introducing the Ulbr…
Author: jindq1
To: System undo crew
New-Topics: [unSYSTEM] Ulbricht info links - it was definitely FBI agents (court documents say so)
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Introducing the Ulbricht a/k/a Dread Pirate Roberts of the Silk Road legal defense fund
Such a sad day for humanity when people argue that aggressive parties
"deserve" to die because of their involvement in murders of citizens
(governments, Rumsfield, etc), while, without complete evidence, defend
someone who attempted to kill others for equally selfish/selfless reasons.
The mental acrobatics are entertaining to say the least. I'll come back
when there is evidence to discuss, continue with your pro-murder agendas
gentlemen. Goodnight!