:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Introducing the Ulbr…
Author: jindq1
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Introducing the Ulbricht a/k/a Dread Pirate Roberts of the Silk Road legal defense fund
The second hit was a blackmailer threatening to ruin the lives of 8000
> people. I have no problem with this.
>
> I thought everyone was talking about the first morally questionable
> hit which was actually an FBI agent. Not the second, which is
> absolutely justified when those 8000 people would have their lives
> destroyed for a victimless crime by someone motivated by personal profit.

Okay, so now we have Amir saying that murder is justifiable when internet
strangers make vague threats to do things. Nice. When else is murder
justified, when someone threatens to sue you and it would cause your
company to lose money? When someone would make your life inconvenient? What
exactly do you think is different from you and the governments you claim to
hate? They're better at their pro-murder agenda?