:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Introducing the Ulbr…
Author: Cody R Wilson
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Introducing the Ulbricht a/k/a Dread Pirate Roberts of the Silk Road legal defense fund
I'm not surprised by the appeal to the norm of sanity. Before we are
tempted much more to despair by the prevailing ethical ideology, I
recommend this work by Mr. Badiou:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=6&ved=0CDkQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aeogea.com%2Fpdf_library%2Fbooks%2F713303226_badiou-ethics-an-essay-on-the-understanding-of-evil.pdf&ei=t-FNUp7cE4Gm9ATN_oCIBw&usg=AFQjCNG6DTNkWvMPYraqMnvamrdis746Ag&bvm=bv.53537100,d.eWU