:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Introducing the Ulbr…
Author: Amir Taaki
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Introducing the Ulbricht a/k/a Dread Pirate Roberts of the Silk Road legal defense fund
Utopian paradises are a fantasy. But right now I know who the biggest
murderer and threat to human freedom / expression on the earth is. And
it's not a small time mafia that was a threat to the big time mafias.

These what if questions divert from focusing on what you're struggling
for. They're imaginary scenarios until they're actually possible.

Also we need to move beyond promoting ideologies, and into promoting
values.