:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet: A Radic…
Author: Adam B. Levine
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet: A Radical Way To Bitcoin
We're running the Libbitcoin manifesto today on letstalkbitcoin.com, and
Amir's reading will be featured on Friday's episode 45 of the show.

Adam B. Levine
Editor-in-Chief
Let's Talk Bitcoin! <http://www.letstalkbitcoin.com>
1-855-WETALKBITCOIN Ex.700
[image: Inline image 2]
Talk to me on Gli.ph, my preferred communications platform