:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Fwd: Re: Strange tra…
Author: Amir Taaki
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Fwd: Re: Strange transactions
Correct. We have to accept the fact that the future of the blockchain
is on the servers with specs able to match the blocks being processed
by miners. Otherwise if we continue this path of sticking to a block
size limit, then transaction fees will become very expensive.

Bigger blocks or costly transactions. The choice is naturally clear.