:: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin Regulation
Author: Amir Taaki
To: unsystem
Subject: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin Regulation
It seems the Bitcoin regulation debate comes down to this:

- People see exchanging fiat with Bitcoin as a big problem, and don't
understand the harm that can be done to Bitcoin.
- Others understand that core Bitcoin can be compromised, and is not a
fixed target or standard.

I personally don't think that in the long term perspective, that we should
be so short sighted or worried over a technology that will win out. Truth
happens. And we certainly shouldn't throw Bitcoin under a bus for a few
exchange businesses that will be obsolete within a decade.