:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Is this the best we …
Author: blokey philips
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Is this the best we can do?
US Democracy has failed, all for the reasons you specified below and its on a slow and steady decline that will likely cause massive discontent and social uprising before this dog is finally put down. Government has polluted and contaminated everything. All the problems you have specified below are a direct result of the very structure of Central Government in my opinion particularly over the last 100 years, including the reason why people are so apathetic. The veneer of Democracy is a puppet show to entice the tax cattle to make them believe they have some kind of control/say in the way things are run. A 2 party system is only 1 party away from Totalitarianism, I don't see how you can have a healthy democracy when only 2/3 parties dominate everything and then expect everything to turn out to be OK. I think we have all been sold a lie in order to benefit a few at the expensive of the rest of society.

For every CISPA, SOPA or PIPA that is put down, 5 more alphabet soup acronyms are in the pipeline to be launched straight afterwards. This is a constructed war against the freedom of the internet. Government will not allow the Internet to be/remain free. It threatens the monopolies that have seduced Government to operate to their bidding for so long now. This will continue on wards until they have control of the Internet, then they can thwart those "pesky activists".

It's the goal of business to operate in a market place in order to meet the demands of market participants for a profit. Therefore why would a business need to go to Government? Or to get a voice to protect its self from the Government ....unless of course the government itself is influencing the market place for its own agenda. Maybe if the Government was separated out from the economy all together, there would be no need for lobby groups to exist.

You have highlighted all the symptoms of a corrupt state that has corrupted its society. Maybe the answer lies in not looking to the state to change everything for the better.