:: [unSYSTEM] next level
Author: Johnny Teatent
To: System undo crew
Subject: [unSYSTEM] next level
Anarchesque Boilerplate: CITIZENS. we the state security apparatus/Interim
Government apologise to you. we have been spying on you. lying to you.
supporting a security industry bubble, that is worse than any financial
crisis that has come before. Things have to change, and we are changing it.
You will not notice any changes immediately, but as this interim government
takes over the functioning of the state a period of truth and
reconciliation will take place, we are expanding petitions.gov and
integrating it with a new unique ID (like a national insurance number) this
will be used for our lives online, from now on we are all accountable for
what we say online, no more trolling - from us, (yes we were responsible
for some of the rape threats) or you.

This might sound sinister but its no more than has gone before, we have
tracked you, we have listened to you and watched you through your laptop
webcams. In the coming weeks the pharmaceutical industry will be mutualized
and everyperson who signs up for a digital ID will receive a dividend in
cryptocurrency. You don't have to sign up, there is no stick here, but like
living without a national insurance number you will not be able to reap the
benefits.

For too long we have exported arms, and bad things and imported misery.
These systems were set up when there was an existential threat to the UK.
The soviet bloc had nuclear weopons so we , the security industry had to
work with businessmen, and parlimentarians to ensure our safety, our
continued existence as a nation, those cold war times are long distant now
and we are in a new age of individual agency, social media allows us a
freedom to govern as the people want, no first past the post parlimentary
democracy.

The first truth and reconciliation hearing will be broadcast on ITV at 9.25
monday and simulcast live online, Jeremy Kyle will be made to account for
his actions and anybody that was bribed onto his show, to be humiliated by
him because you couldn't afford to do a DNA test is welcome to question
him. Suggestions for future hearings welcome, and call our hotline for your
free installation of fast broadband. We are gonna Fix this Shit YO -
interim government out.

1Mms8tM8kw59hDGj4LSUcbZ3dRHeWeYcf7